Can Anyone provide me Black ROM for Lumia 720 India?????

sunnymaker

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Can Anyone provide me Black ROM for Lumia 720 India?????

Personally i dont like OTA updates, never had a good experience with it.....for the first time i did OTA for Black on Lumia 720 and now i am facing Call Issues(for first 30 seconds or so, the other end guys cannot hear my voice, but i can),, the notification are not responsive to the TOUCH quickly, i have to open it in SAMSUNG Style :p...etc etc etc

I want to Flush the Old ROM(with OTA Black) and Install NEW Black ROM......i tried doing it with NSUR but it ROLLED back to AMBER :O...and is still showing AMBER only......plz help me guys

Thanks and Regards :)

Davinder Brar

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
open navifirm+ & type this product code in search box 059S3M8
download this frimware,its a lumia black update for lumia 720 from france..Untitled.png
after download this,just flash this frimware with nokia care suite

sunnymaker

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
but is a firmware for France....i want it for India???

will it work for India as well.....whats the difference or whats the Tradeoff in that???

sunnymaker

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Bro, i downloaded the firmware and pasted it in the C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products\rm-885 folder(deleted the amber fw and renamed blacks folder to rm-885), but when i goto NSU 4.1.0, it shows and downloads AMBER update only and doesnt go for BLACK......plz help me with the steps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion