Sync your songs through windows media player thats what did the trick for me
no more duplicates :)
**also make sure that you uncheck every option in xbox music settings**

Tribanj

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Give any idea for sd card format without remove the mobile

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Before format your SD Card, copy all from your SD what you want to preserve to SD on your PC.

After format your SD Card back your apps, music, image etc. from PC on SD Card.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
How is your english this bad, it's official language in India..

English and Hindi are both the official languages of India, but you'll find that there hundreds of other languages here as well. Not everyone can be expected to be fluent or even competent in a second or third language.

abhishyam2007

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
English and Hindi are both the official languages of India, but you'll find that there hundreds of other languages here as well. Not everyone can be expected to be fluent or even competent in a second or third language.
yea, my bad. No 'national' language. But still, not many are fluent.

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site

But still, hindu people speak the worst english on the internet by far :) Just find that funny, cause it's one of the official languages..

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
But still, hindu people speak the worst english on the internet by far :) Just find that funny, cause it's one of the official languages..

I understand what you're trying to say, but the way you're saying it is not very accurate or even correct. And maybe, don't use terms you're not clear about - in this case, "hindu".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss