sandisk 32 Gb Ultra Class 10 unexpectedly removed from Lumia 720

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Its been just 6 days since I got my 32 Gb sandisk ultra card. Every day atleast once I see a pop up on the phone of memeory card unexpectedly removed, please unmount next time when I have done nothing to unmount it by force. The card is working properly but this is a weird behaviour. I got this card to replace the corrupt transcend class 4 32 gb.

I have no idea whats causing this, I read the sandisk forums and this error seems to be happening with most people on android devices. Any idea how to fix this? I bought this from Flipkart. I dont know whether I should replace this as I read it happening with every card of this type.:cry:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That sounds like a problem with the card if it's doing that on other types of devices. I'd suggest getting a refund and then getting a different type of card.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the same card since July last year. Haven't faced this problem yet. Could be a case of a faulty card. Try to get it replaced.

pdaneophyte

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
1. Go to Setting, Phone Storage.
2. Tap SD card.
3. Press Eject Card.
4. Remove card from phone.
5. Insert card to computer.
6. Copy sd card content to computer.
7. Format SD card on the computer.
8. Eject SD card from computer.
9. Insert SD card to phone.
10. Go to Setting, Phone Storage.
11. Tap SD card.
12. Format SD card in the phone.
13. Connect phone to PC, copy content to appropriate folders.

In the future, always eject SD card before removing and do not share SD card to other device. Windows Phone don't like to share.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon