Volume Issue

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I am having a volume issue on my Lumia 720 for the past days. I have Google around and see a lot of people having the same issues. My volume can only be louder and not lower. After hard resets a few times it works for a few hours and then stops again. I have removed Nokia Music, but no luck. I am on black

Brett Gomez

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Could be an hardware issues.. One my friends too had the problem.. apparently when we finally gave up and took it to the nokia care center.. the button inside broke and was faulty.. But this was a Nokia Lumia 620..

fais899

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
So am I. Lumia 720. My lumia's sound can't be lower and louder. The volumes level still change, but not for sound. Try to soft reset, it solved just for few hours. I think this is software issue not hardware

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
if u r facing problems with lowering volume key (or atleast it appers so),
try unistalling skype. somebody had suggested that on WPCentral forum somewhere. i tried and it worked.
dont know what's the glitch, but it worked.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
This issue can be traced to DRM while playing music downloaded using Nokia MixRadio for example. A soft reset should fix the issue.

takisrock

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
The same problem, I have for deveral days, with no permanent fix... I have a Lumia 820 unlocked Greece.
I talked with #nokiacare and after several messages they told me to make a hard reset,
and I said no, because I search this fotum and onother person had already tried it with no results...
and then they told me to go to nokia care center for testing it. Which I haven't done it so far.
the issue is not within any app or game, I tested them, and still stuck the volume.
And I believe it's something about the os, because it happent after gdr3/black...
any other help or solution?

nikhilmistri

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey friends it is a hardware problem.....i was also having the same problem with the volume rocker of my l720 . Took it to nokia care .... They fixed it within 30 min....the contact strip for the volume rocker is the reason behind the issue.... Just go to nokia care and replace it....

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey friends it is a hardware problem.....i was also having the same problem with the volume rocker of my l720 . Took it to nokia care .... They fixed it within 30 min....the contact strip for the volume rocker is the reason behind the issue.... Just go to nokia care and replace it....

Just for some feedback. I went to Nokia Care and they replaced the Contact Strip. Seems perhaps like a 'all' issue on these phones? Well...it is sorted now. :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3