HTC 8X charging but does not move to 100%, only 99%.

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I bought a phone just recently, then played it for 2hours before I updated it to GDR3, so I did not checked the battery charging.

So just today, my phone was stuck to 87% charging for almost 30 minutes I think. So I reboot my phone, and to check it again, it was already in 99%. Weird right, so I am charging it for some minutes, but not yet 100%. Though it last around 16 hours (calls and internet).

I know many WP8 users are having this kind of issue. Also, last night, I found my phone 100%, then when I unplugged it, it went to 96%. WTF.. Then I plugged the charger again and it went to 99%.. Grr... is this a bug?:unhappysweat:

In addition:
Already did a soft reboot and still the same issue. And no WARRANTY because it was just given to me, so I cannot give it to the Service Center.

Last edited:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
If you're using the battery meter, there is something seriously wrong with your phone. A hard reset may be needed.

If you're using a battery tile, it's an OS limitation, most likely.

JKnoxville

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes, that is a bug on gdr3. All of my friends with 8x does have that kind of problem, me to.

Sent from my HTC 8X Windows Phone using Tapatalk

JKnoxville

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I can't stand it to! We can only hope that the new upgrade from Microsoft will solve that issue, because HTC will certainly not! HTC has written off wp models.

Sent from my HTC 8X Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre