Line from review we all should dislike....

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
"Buy the Nokia Lumia Icon for its beautiful display and well-rounded features, but skip it if you require gobs of storage, are on a budget, or prefer a power user's OS."
-Cnet

First it was no apps. Now they say if you aren't a basic user, you shouldn't get a WP....

I know Cnet is garbage most of the time, so I don't know why it continues to surprise me.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
There is still not much love for WP out there, especially when it comes to reviews. WP is not taken seriously and it is treated with different standards when it comes to reviews.
It starts with such belittling lines but what grinds my gears most is when there are missing features criticized on WP devices and only quietly mentioned when it comes to iOS/Android devices (most times it's the lack of a microSD slot and the number of apps).

I'd say "who cares? It's just a lousy webpage anyways." But it's those webpages that reach the masses.

chrisdaboss

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I like how Cnet and I think Engadget kept bashing the Icon for the design being too "conservative" or "boxy" or "dull" colors. If only Nokia released the Icon in a Gold color, it would've gotten a perfect score. Oh, and rounded edges would've made it a serious competitor against the 5/5, revolutionary iPhone 5s. 0/10, not enough Gold. The phone is also too heavy and bulky, gets in the way of my...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium