Save game data

supershi80

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I want to reset to factory default my 920 and I want to export my save games before the reset (an import after the rest). Is possible to do this ?

supershi80

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
nope, unfortunately its not possible.

Thanks for the response.
Is incredible that MS or the developers don't implement this important feature....for this now I will lost my FF III state (that I pay ONLY 14,99€) ....incredible.....:-(

A question: the contacts are automatically saved in skydrive (and there isn't the possibility to not permit it), the same for calendar (if enabled the option) and onenote (if enabled the option). Then how is possible that is not implemented to save game data on it too?

MS/Developers wake up and implement this feature !!!!!!!!!!

fahad kazi

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the response.
Is incredible that MS or the developers don't implement this important feature....for this now I will lost my FF III state (that I pay ONLY 14,99€) ....incredible.....:-(

A question: the contacts are automatically saved in skydrive (and there isn't the possibility to not permit it), the same for calendar (if enabled the option) and onenote (if enabled the option). Then how is possible that is not implemented to save game data on it too?

MS/Developers wake up and implement this feature !!!!!!!!!!
I am in the same boat as you and I feel helpless. The contacts and the calendar are synced with your Hotmail/Microsoft account I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss