Degraded picture quality after lumia black update

Apoorvdec

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I think after the black update my camera quality is degraded .... It captures blurred images ... Images of near by objects are good bt the objects which are far apart they seem blurred ... And a hue comes in the pics !!

Has anyone experienced it ????

supershi80

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I think after the black update my camera quality is degraded .... It captures blurred images ... Images of near by objects are good bt the objects which are far apart they seem blurred ... And a hue comes in the pics !!

Has anyone experienced it ????

See the images in this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/261170-3.htm
If this is your case than I say you that all have this issue and start with the Amber update. Is a postprocessing issue.

You can see the issue with Nokia Camera, if you enable the preview option you can see the photo before and after the postprocessing (before is ok, after is horrible)
The only solution is return to Portico with a downgrade (but you lost warranty and is possible that the phone crash in the procedure of downgrade)

Last edited:

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I really would do a portico downgrade, but the updates are so good, and with 8.1 coming, we can't ''live'' on portico anymore.. =(

really hope that nokia fixes this on 8.1, each update has been making the camera worse

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos