Nokia 1020 Lanyard

lennyk1313

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping it would last a little longer, but my second lanyard is already falling apart and separating. I had one that came with the phone and one with camera grip. Does anyone have a good replacement option or know where I can get a new one?

JaimitoFrog

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping it would last a little longer, but my second lanyard is already falling apart and separating. I had one that came with the phone and one with camera grip. Does anyone have a good replacement option or know where I can get a new one?

pretty much anywhere that sells cellphone accessories. can always google, amazon, etc. cheap stuff usually.

lennyk1313

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I did, but all I can find are either very cheap nylon lanyards, and some nicer ones but they have metal piece near the loop, so it would bang on the phone and scratch it. So that won't work.

coolanyardguy

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
We've had the same problem. I thought most lanyards nowadays are so brittle and of no high quality until I found an online site that perfectly works for my lanyard needs. For more unique, cool and very affordable lanyards, visit --> | pumpkinstall.com. I've long been collecting lanyards and, this has been my partner ever since. Thumbs up!

Cache

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I use some real deal USGI paracord with the inner strands removed. I cut the remaining cord sheath at an angle and melted it so I could thread it through my 1020. Tied that into a little loop. Then used a longer length of cord tied to the smaller loop so I can wear it around my neck. Installing the imaging grip still works. And there's no way this cord will wear out or break.

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I have bought a 6-pack of Wii Remote Lanyards for 4,99 EUR on Amazon.de. They are much better than the one that is supplied with the Camera Grip. Plus, you get a nice choice of colors :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234