MS Facebook App not working properly on 1520 after update...

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Ever since the update my FB app won't update my notifications. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it still does not want to update. Any ideas?

NoRomBasic

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Ever since the update my FB app won't update my notifications. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it still does not want to update. Any ideas?

It's not been working in the Beta Version (5.2.1.2) for some time either. I've filed two bug reports so far (one for the Manual Notifications error and one for the Toast updates which were also not working) and I was actually curious if the problem had been fixed in the general release version. Guess I have my answer now :(

My suggestion would be to open the app, got to settings, tap Terms and Policies, and at the very bottom you will see "report a problem" (no, they don't make it easy to find). and if you can fill out a problem report.

You can also go to wpfacebook.uservoice.com and describe your issue. The Notifications issue for instance is already being discussed here:

fix notifications....all of sudden it doesn't work. allway says having trouble getting data... when few days agonit worked fine – Facebook for Windows Phone Feedback

Please at least add you vote to the thread.

- Michael

AndyFZ1S

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Beta and Store versions both not notifying properly and when they do I don't get the alert tone, Really is about time they fixed it, Roll on 8.1 and deeper integration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss