I can't perform a soft reset.

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
My battery lately gets drained really quick and it totally **** me off,so i thought to make a soft reset to fix the problem,i never performed a soft reset of my phone before and i cant do it. i know have to press the power buttton and Vol Down.While Phone is unlocked i press those two buttons for a while and it just take the volume to 0 and then ask me to shut my phone down,why that happens?

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
wait for 15-20 seconds max 25 seconds it will automatically switches off & ignore shut my phone down option. after switching off it will vibrate & then restarts.
My battery lately gets drained really quick and it totally **** me off,so i thought to make a soft reset to fix the problem,i never performed a soft reset of my phone before and i cant do it. i know have to press the power buttton and Vol Down.While Phone is unlocked i press those two buttons for a while and it just take the volume to 0 and then ask me to shut my phone down,why that happens?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
keep on trying , you are not pressing the buttons simultaneously , try to press them at the same time carefully for 10+ seconds , it will reboot the phone itself by giving you a short vibration as a feedback ;)

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot guys,the soft reset is successfully done and i will see how it perfoms tomorrow,i will perform a hard reset to my phone after Windows Phone 8.1 i guess...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes