Verizon screwing me over

DeathByPlant

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I called verizon and asked about the phone and they didn't know what I was talking about. Eventually they found it and told me they wouldn't have it on the launch day! A FREAKEN VERIZON EXCLUSIVE PEOPLE! Now I have to drive an hour to my Microsoft store to pre order it tomorrow and then go back to get the device! SCREW YOU VERIZON!

nx_2000

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I can't say I'm surprised. I called my nearest Verizon store yesterday and asked if they'd have the Icon in stock Thursday. The guy on the other end says they never know what's coming when... unbelievable.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
My Verizon should know me by now, I'm always the first (only) one in line when they open on every Windows Phone release day. They probably have one waiting for me.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I called verizon and asked about the phone and they didn't know what I was talking about. Eventually they found it and told me they wouldn't have it on the launch day! A FREAKEN VERIZON EXCLUSIVE PEOPLE! Now I have to drive an hour to my Microsoft store to pre order it tomorrow and then go back to get the device! SCREW YOU VERIZON!

Typical Verizon... You're sure you can't call in the pre-order to the Microsoft store?

IdemanEric

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Typical Verizon... You're sure you can't call in the pre-order to the Microsoft store?

Why can't we just order online with Microsoft on Thursday? That's my plan... Is this going to get difficult? I'm buying without a contract... Full retail... Just take my money and don't give me a hard time.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Astropin

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking about ordering from the Microsoft Store on Thursday just to get a free wireless charger with it.

Yeah I have to wait.......but what's a couple more days at this point?

IdemanEric

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking about ordering from the Microsoft Store on Thursday just to get a free wireless charger with it.

Yeah I have to wait.......but what's a couple more days at this point?

Waiting a few days after waiting since September is nothing.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo