Thursday can't come/arrive soon enough!

azskygod

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have an appointment with Verizon Thursday morning. I plan to trade in my 822 for the $100 credit and free activation. I also have a upgrade to use, so $99 Icon here I come! I keep having bad thoughts...like Verizon is going run out before I get there. Then I have to scramble to the Microsoft Store only to find out I am too late and it is sold out online. :unhappysweat:

What are your plans and are you having bad thoughts?

Idiosyncrasy

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
You shouldn't have to worry about them running out at Verizon... From reading other posts here on WPC, it seems most Verizon personnel don't even know it exists! Can't sell what they don't know about :p

LTTG

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I always had those thoughts when I wanted to buy my 720 :p
Don't worry, there is an Icon waiting for you ;)

bertongbadtrip

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I have an appointment with Verizon Thursday morning. I plan to trade in my 822 for the $100 credit and free activation. I also have a upgrade to use, so $99 Icon here I come! I keep having bad thoughts...like Verizon is going run out before I get there. Then I have to scramble to the Microsoft Store only to find out I am too late and it is sold out online. :unhappysweat:

What are your plans and are you having bad thoughts?

Most stores I've checked have about 2 or 3 in stock so far.. Also, if you're going to upgrade it's a $30 upgrade fee - no activation fee since it's an upgrade. So $129.99 Icon is what you're looking at.

california86

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Most stores I've checked have about 2 or 3 in stock so far.. Also, if you're going to upgrade it's a $30 upgrade fee - no activation fee since it's an upgrade. So $129.99 Icon is what you're looking at.

Can confirm. I've checked a couple stores and they each had two. I guess that shouldn't be a surprise, but two a store just sounds... very little.

qwank

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Our store only has black in stock. We got 2 only. Every store within a 50-mile radius has 2 black Icons in stock as well.

And they still won't sell out. the number of people who know about this phone is very minimal in the whole scheme of things. And Verizon employees aren't going to push selling it.

fonefan

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
And they still won't sell out. the number of people who know about this phone is very minimal in the whole scheme of things. And Verizon employees aren't going to push selling it.

I hope they at least put it on their front page where they have the slideshow.

Posted via the WPC App

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
At this point I will order online once Verizon puts it up tomorrow. I can wait the extra day or two delivery, been waiting since Nov. I don't want to drive from store to store and deal with CSR's who want to sell me everything but what I came in for.

Astropin

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
At this point I will order online once Verizon puts it up tomorrow. I can wait the extra day or two delivery, been waiting since Nov. I don't want to drive from store to store and deal with CSR's who want to sell me everything but what I came in for.

Well just order it from Microsoft and get a free wireless charger to boot.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss