Need to replace back plate and housing! Need help!

Sasakinator

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello fellow WP members!

I recently got a Samsung Ativ S T899M from Ebay and so far extremely impressed with the phone. However, the seller didn't mention that it would be pretty banged up in the back as there are significant scratches on the back plate and housing. But, what irks me the most is that the glass on the camera is really scratched up that it causes this noticeable haze to my photo shots (took a picture with Howard Jones and noticed it completely). So I'm trying to find the right housing kit, but I'm only finding the I8750 and was wondering if they are the same since ebay and other sites are giving me mixed information. Any help would suffice and thanks in advance!

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello fellow WP members!

I recently got a Samsung Ativ S T899M from Ebay and so far extremely impressed with the phone. However, the seller didn't mention that it would be pretty banged up in the back as there are significant scratches on the back plate and housing. But, what irks me the most is that the glass on the camera is really scratched up that it causes this noticeable haze to my photo shots (took a picture with Howard Jones and noticed it completely). So I'm trying to find the right housing kit, but I'm only finding the I8750 and was wondering if they are the same since ebay and other sites are giving me mixed information. Any help would suffice and thanks in advance!

Any parts for the i8750 will work with the T899M as they are essentially the same except the T899M has LTE.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786