Reset to factory settings -> no black update?

nongfu

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

due to a few issues I had with my phone I had to give it a reset to factory settings. After turning it on again a bunch of updates came available including GR3. However, I don't seem to be able to download the Lumia Black update anymore (which I previously had on my phone) so functionality such as the glance screen is missing. Does anyone know where this problem comes from/how to fix it?

Thanks!

ThaKrazyOne

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Also use Lumia System updater. You do have GDR3 installed when you do a factory reset. You just have to install the extra apps and updates to make it full Black Update.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
When you hard reset your phone, it takes it back to the factory settings. At that time since black update was not there it would have got erased too I guess. After a reset it takes around 24 to 48 hrs for the phone to recognize updates available. Keep your internet continuously on and see if it detects the updates.

nongfu

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the answers guys! SysApp Pusher solved my glance screen problem, Lumia Black downloaded itself after a few days. I guess all it takes is a bit of patience :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99