Nokia Touch update allows you to disable button vibration

Djolle

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Well, I did update... and I dont have that option at all, only normal or high sensitivity

Sent from my RM-846_eu_russia_201 using Tapatalk

RunningLLQQ

Oct 21, 2013
www.facebook.com
This is so great !!! I've been wanting an app like this for a long time !! I don't know why but the keys on my phone vibrate much more than my boyfriend's. I think his phone came from a later batch... now I can turn the vibration completely off !!! Amazing !!! Y(#^o^#)Y

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sportacus11

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I just confirmed this to be true' I Just installed the dev preview and the option appeared. No double tap to wake though..

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Cola79

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
On my Lumia 520 this option does not show. Got all System Updates, at least i did the black update and when i check for updates it does not show any left. I am not annoyed by the vibration, but i think it could increase battery time when switched off.

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I never cared for the vibration feature on the 520 or any other phone for that matter. I wouldn't mind removing the vibration motor altogether. Maybe it would lighten the phone. If it lowers the manufacturing costs of the phone, I'd rather use that savings for extra memory, or some other feature.

Anyways, I'm happy that the latest update allows disabling the vibration. I found the vibration annoying, and it's been a better experience for me having it off.

rghilliard

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
This was the one last update that I really wanted after getting double tap to wake and the X to close apps instead of having to back out. This vibration was so strong on my phone that it made a rattling noise. When I had to hit back several times to get out of an app, all that rattling was really annoying. It seems like a more expensive phone now and even more of a bargain that it seemed when I bought it. Between this phone and the price reduction with more data in my AT&T mobile share value plan, my phone situation has improved greatly. I am getting so much more for less money. I hope Microsoft keeps the price so low for such great phones.

busyman96

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Yes, these were nice additions. Now imagine changing the capacitive button light colors or notification blink on the Windows button. I wonder if that's possible.

aybarrap1

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Yes, these were nice additions. Now imagine changing the capacitive button light colors or notification blink on the Windows button. I wonder if that's possible.

Maybe on other models. We'll see if Microsoft or Nokia bother. Too bad this phone doesn't have the capability.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720