Verizon Wireless Website Ordering up

Martog

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Just placed my order for my black Icon on VZ Edge, selected overnight to have it Friday. ^.^ Coming from a 928.

SquishyGirl83

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered mine as well! Since I ordered online and transferred my unlimited data upgrade to another line on my plan I got to keep my unlimited data!! Also it came with a free accessory bundle that included a car charger, screen protectors and a free case. Pretty sweet I think!! I'm super excited for Friday when it gets delivered!! :grin:

KevinRahimi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Plus it doesn't include the free charger. The free charger is for new activations.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
If anyone is doing the 2yr $199 new contract. Do it through a chat rep. After I didn't apply for Edge since I've only been for Verizon for 5 months and they wouldn't budge. I had to add a line and the rep gave me a code for $50 off the $199. So you can get it for $150. Mines is ordered and overnight for delivery tomorrow!

fonefan

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't see the $599 price off-contract on the Microsoft Store website. Can someone provide the link where this info is located?

Posted via the WPC App

KevinRahimi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Go to the Icon page and go to select a plan. On the right there is an option for a replacement device. When you click that it will give you off contract price. It also removes the free charger. (It says for new activations)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

fonefan

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
This changed my plans completely. Definitely not how I envisioned it. Hopefully the Verizon store close to me has the black icon in stock. Anyone know if the Microsoft Store will refund the $25?

Posted via the WPC App

INCREMENTAL

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered mine as well! Since I ordered online and transferred my unlimited data upgrade to another line on my plan I got to keep my unlimited data!! Also it came with a free accessory bundle that included a car charger, screen protectors and a free case. Pretty sweet I think!! I'm super excited for Friday when it gets delivered!! :grin:

How did u transfer ur unlimited data? I'm curious.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using WPCentral Forums mobile app

SquishyGirl83

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
To answer INCREMENTAL's question:
I went on the chat yesterday at the Verizon site to ask them about it, and they told me as long as I transferred my upgrade to a different line, and did it online, that my unlimited data wouldn't be effected. So, I'll have to activate the Icon on the line I transferred the upgrade to, but I can always switch the devices after. So, nothing about my line changed, they said only the line I transferred the phone to would be effected. Plus, I got a glitch in the system when I ordered min last night and got the free stuff (which it's not doing that now). So, i'm pretty satisfied with my online ordering experience.

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
How do you get that and what are the details? I'm adding three lines and upgrading two and I'd like to go to the MS store so that discount would be nice.

Sorry I should have put online. I was just doing a normal checkout for the Icon on the MS store site and noticed it on the checkout page. I did ask Verizon about it and they said it's a MS thing. Not sure if it's just online or in store as well.

carstenosu

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Had to talk to multiple people before I finally got one that would let me upgrade 6 days early. Paid the $12.99 for overnight so I should have the White Icon in my hands tomorrow!

Astropin

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I ordered online from Microsoft and got the free wireless charger and free overnight shipping.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
It would be nice if any of the 6 closest Verizon stores even stocked the dam thing. Tried SIX of them! They said they didn't stock it but expect to get it hopefully in the next week or two... held the black one today though, one of the working floor models. I was the first person in the store on release date and for some reason the floor model looks like its been dropped and kicked with scratches and scuffs all over it. Pretty disappointing.