Verizon Wireless Website Ordering up

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I think that Verizon is about to pull a fast one and increase the price. There's two different pages available right now on Verizon's website. One that is $199 on contract and $549 off contract. The other that just popped up is below. $250 on contract, and $599 off. You can get either page depending on which link you click.

fastone.png

KevinRahimi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft store will match thr 549. Insurance for 2 years was $79. The charger is for new service or if you had preordered.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

avooca

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I think that Verizon is about to pull a fast one and increase the price. There's two different pages available right now on Verizon's website. One that is $199 on contract and $549 off contract. The other that just popped up is below. $250 on contract, and $599 off. You can get either page depending on which link you click.

Note you have the accessory bundle checked. Change your selection back to Phone and you'll be on normal price.

airjeff

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Sorry I should have put online. I was just doing a normal checkout for the Icon on the MS store site and noticed it on the checkout page. I did ask Verizon about it and they said it's a MS thing. Not sure if it's just online or in store as well.

Cool, found it. It's a nice discount, but only pops up on the new lines I'm adding not the upgrades. But that makes it a $300 credit! :)

Astropin

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
The charger is for new service or if you had preordered.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Not true. I did not pre-order and I'm not a new customer. Got the free wireless charger with my phone upgrade order and free overnight shipping.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

INCREMENTAL

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
To answer INCREMENTAL's question:
I went on the chat yesterday at the Verizon site to ask them about it, and they told me as long as I transferred my upgrade to a different line, and did it online, that my unlimited data wouldn't be effected. So, I'll have to activate the Icon on the line I transferred the upgrade to, but I can always switch the devices after. So, nothing about my line changed, they said only the line I transferred the phone to would be effected. Plus, I got a glitch in the system when I ordered min last night and got the free stuff (which it's not doing that now). So, i'm pretty satisfied with my online ordering experience.

Thanks for replying, I'm gonna have to look into this.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using WPCentral Forums mobile app