Tmobile Lumia 925 New, free shipping for $230!

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
There was an article about this earlier today. It's a crazy good deal! Didn't realize there was free shipping with it either.

My bad, looks like this is a different website altogether. Crazy great deals for the 925 have been appearing lately!

illyc

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
is this site legit?

i'm looking hard at moving from the 521 (awesome little phone) into the 925. anything i should know?

jaceot

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I didn't buy from this site, I wish I had. I bought it last week from newegg at a slightly higher price. I moved from the 521. The phone is snappier. You will feel it. You won't be worrying about running out of space for apps. You will also have access to those 1g ram games and that alone is worth it for me. The screen is noticeably bigger and the phone is gorgeous.

epialos

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
I didn't buy from this site, I wish I had. I bought it last week from newegg at a slightly higher price. I moved from the 521. The phone is snappier. You will feel it. You won't be worrying about running out of space for apps. You will also have access to those 1g ram games and that alone is worth it for me. The screen is noticeably bigger and the phone is gorgeous.

i bought from newegg also for $279 last week and of course they refused to price match or even let me return the phone.

where are the deals for the wireless charging covers/cases for the 925?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750