Trying to Hard Reset and it's uploadin for HOURS what is happenin? The wheels keep turning...

Fiona M

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I needed to do a hard reset chosing the About section in the Settings Menu. It's been resetting for hours with no progress. Being that this battery is not removable I can't get it to reset in any other way what should I do? The screen has been showing the mechanical settings wheel turning all the while... HELP!

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
A couple of months ago I did a hard reset on my 925. It had the stuck spinning gears also. What I did was just let it go all night. By morning the battery had died. I plugged in the charger and in a few minutes the phone fired up and finished resetting. I was pleasantly surprised. But I'm not suggesting anyone do this.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
But I'm not suggesting anyone do this.
Actually when I did hard reset (928) it also got stuck. I went online for solution and in many places ppl said you should let the battery die. But it wasn't solution for me, I fully charged before reset, I was afraid it will turn off and something might go wrong))) but anyway it got fixed after multiple hard and soft resets)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12