Broken screen

JamilKhadem

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I dropped my 1020 and the screen has cracked and the phone won't turn on at all... Just wondering is it possible to send it to Nokia and get it repaired? If so do you know how much it would cost?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Oh ok. I know a lot of people fell like you do about cases but that comes at a price. Me, I'm not willing to take that risk. I'll get a beautiful case and keep it moving. But contact Nokia support via twitter. They are around Sunday nights and they will let you know what you are up against.

Gilbert Marcoux

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
My screen cracked but would still power on. I've sent it and although they said they couldn't quote me before they'd inspected it they said that if it was just a cracked screen they would charge me $130 Canadian. I'll let you know when I get the official quote

Kon Bick

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I dropped my 1020 and the screen has cracked and the phone won't turn on at all... Just wondering is it possible to send it to Nokia and get it repaired? If so do you know how much it would cost?

Screen is ~160USD but the problem here is that it's not clear why the phone is not turning on. Another guy here in the forum broke screen and camera which was 300+ USD. I guess your case might be in the same dimension. Keep us updated!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon