Whats your battery score on WP bench on the 1020?

Julian_C

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

the last 2 months I had serious battery life problems. The battery drains very fast (10-20% per hour with everything (wlan, etc) off), I have made a couple of hard resets and I have only a few apps (I uninstalled more and more to be sure that there is no drain app), so I made a battery score test with WP Bench (free).

I charged it to 100%, started the app, unplug the phone and started the test and didn't touch it until the test was over (the phone turned off). After I plugged it on to check my score I only got a result of 2:19h!!! Is that possible? I'm very sure there MUST be a hardware defect :( So until now I didn't want to stay about 2-3 weeks without my beautiful 1020, but now I'm thinking to give it on warranty...

My final question is: could anyone of you be so kind to also do this battery test on his 1020?

Thank you

Antoniooi

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
WIFI or 3G, 1 hour web, 2 calls, some FB messages...and my Lumia 1020 64GB batteries last as 8-10 hours. WP bench battery test was about 2 hours. I think that this is too little.:unhappysweat: Have you claimed/changed your phone? Did it help????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb