Visit site
Goods

Brilliant display quality
Good camera
Good GPS utilities
Nice apps available in the store
Bing integration, weather, news and sports

Bads
Restarts itself after switch off, meaning, when I turn it off, after a few seconds I see it's on again (doesn't happen all the time though).
Reboots for no reason.
Cannot change message tones, have to use build in tones.
Cannot change whatsap tone.
Gets hot
Much too difficult to install apps on the sd card.
software lacks punch (theme colours to change manually to any colour would;ve been nice to name one.)
620 Lumia costs R3500 in South Africa and although some websites say it?s a ?cheap Lumia? R3500 is a lot of money for a phone that?s software has so many issues and flaws and it is not even getting the black update. Please don?t tell me that I can?t complain after my 1st lumia, because I've tested, 520?s display doesn?t come near 620?. 520, 510, 610 etc. doesn?t even have flashlights so the 620 is?nt all bad, but I expected much much more.
Dissapointed in Microsoft and Nokia. Been a Nokia customer for many years...

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to point out a few things.

The phone does remain switched off while not charging. Message tone can be changed - expect more with WP 8.1. All phones get hot after continuous extensive use. It's not difficult - it's impossible - to install apps on the SD card, unless you have WP 8.1 (again, expected).

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Does restart after swith off happen when charging? Thats normal with every Lumia! But i hope they change it. HTC remains off while charging! (I dont need my phone at night+charging, so i normally turn it off. With Lumia not possible).
Reboots for no reason? I had this one year ago, but since then the software got better and no problems anymore.
Change message tones is possible since TODAY, after Lumia BLACK update. Just wait few days, then you can install and change tones (but still depends if apps support it, but noramlly they do).
My L620 just gets hot while navigating long time and playing high quality games.
Installing Apps on SD card will be possible after WP8.1 (so this summer). But 6GB free isnt enough for apps? Its just games that take too much space. And a phone is not there to play games, its a phone!
Maybe you dont have all updates? Did you check? Do you get updates though your store?

If not, look for SysAppPusher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb