Sky/Onedrive Video Auto-upload

nasellok

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have my Skydrive / Onedrive storage settings set up (in Settings/Photos + Camera/Auto upload/Skydrive - turned on, and best quality (needs wifi) set for both photos and videos.

For some reason, videos are not uploading, even when i'm connected to WIFI. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a max file size for uploading? If I go into Pocket File Manager, I can copy/paste a video file into my Skydrive folder, but this doesn't seem to be the best way to do this. The files should auto-upload based on the settings Ive selected, any advise would be appreciated.

Also - If I delete my low res photos from within pocket file manager (not DNG, the 16mp jpg files), will they delete from my photos app?

Thank You!

Shyan Wen Lim

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I have my Skydrive / Onedrive storage settings set up (in Settings/Photos + Camera/Auto upload/Skydrive - turned on, and best quality (needs wifi) set for both photos and videos.

For some reason, videos are not uploading, even when i'm connected to WIFI. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a max file size for uploading? If I go into Pocket File Manager, I can copy/paste a video file into my Skydrive folder, but this doesn't seem to be the best way to do this. The files should auto-upload based on the settings Ive selected, any advise would be appreciated.

Also - If I delete my low res photos from within pocket file manager (not DNG, the 16mp jpg files), will they delete from my photos app?

Thank You!
Hi, I have also experience with the same issue. Any solution found yet? Thanks for anyone who can help.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Nope. I'm not having that problem. I'm running WP8.1 though. I believe that it works for 8.1 but not 8.0. Yes, there is a max file size. OneDrive is limited to 2GB per file upload. That's for ANY file. Finally, the DNG files will not auto upload to OneDrive.

Yes. Keep in mind, the Photos app doesn't display DNG files, so you won't see the DNG version either, but it will still be there.

Thank You!

You're welcome! :-D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs