Wireless Charging Pad for $15 on Daily Steals, hopefully it works with the Icon

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Was checking out slickdeals and noticed a post for a Incipio Ghost100 WirelessQi charging pad for $15. It mentions the other Nokia Qi phones as being compatible so hopefully the Icon is as well cause I just ordered one. lol It's the daily deal and will only be up for about 40 more minutes at the $15 free shipping price.

DailySteals

Okay, maybe it's just my browser but clicking on it from this link has it available for another 9 hours.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Gah beware everybody, this pos won't charge through my case. Very weak range. My Nokia one goes through my case and a few sheets of cardboard, but this one want even go through my case. Case is only like 2mm thick.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I just tried the second one and that one doesn't even stay connected to my phone even with the case off. I super pissed and going to try to return these

quantum tao

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
wont charge through my minisuit rugged case
edit: does work with my single layer silicon case from Verizon, but its not cool looking like the minisuit :(
edit 2: it will work with the minisuit case if you position it in the precise right spot.

Last edited:

Robinsonmac

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Got mine today, seems to work ok without a case. We'll see when my Incipio case comes on Monday. It does have a nice DROID logo on the front.....:shocked:

Starrbuck

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I got the 3x of the Nokia Wireless Charging Plates via AT&T on sale for less than $20 each and they work fine thru the PureGear case.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Got the pad today. It works just fine. I don't use a case.

I could do without the eyesore of a "DROID" brand on it. But besides that, no problems. I actually don't mind the red pulse. Not bad for the price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium