Lumia 1320, My first windows phone

EcDumB

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! just got my first ever windows phone from Globe Telecom yesterday. Im so happy with it - buttery smooth performance, great battery, large gorgeous screen. I swear I'm never going back to those laggy android devices :)

Just installed some few games and apps, but i think there's more out there in store. Could you please recommend me the good ones (only those for free).

Thanks and good day!!

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Adobe Reader, app folder, Bing news, Bing weather, Bing sports, flashlight-x, fresh paint, iFunny, Nokia Camera (either beta or non-beta), Nokia Beamer, OneDrive, PrimeTube/MetroTube, Shazam, Bing translator, WPCentral (lol)
Temple Run (2), Hill climb racing, solitaire
watch out for apps that drain battery, Hill climb racing is one of them, block anything running in the background unnecessarily

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Don't know what you already put on it; but here is a few can round out your usage, want to try a different browser, try Maxthon (smooth), Need some mobile news and reviews, try C/net news; like sports, try ESPN hub, weather, try The Weather Channel, Like to read, try Kindle for Windows Phone, Like music, try Pandora, taking pictures, try Nokia Camera Beta, want to keep up with the latest in apps, try Nokia SysApp Pusher. Got bunches more; but this should get you started. Have fun with that big screen.

jhayEL

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
A friend of mine just bought this device. His previous phone is galaxy note. The problem now is, he wants to be able to categorize his SMS messages. Unfortunately, I know that in WP this isn't possible. Is there any app that can be downloaded that has this functionality? I hope you could help him. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa