Photo Management

howiewolverine

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello -

I would appreciate if someone could explain (or direct me to an article that explains) photo management on this phone. When I look at the 'pictures' directory in Explorer, I see two versions of each picture. One is much larger than the other, and I assume the larger one has a higher resolution. So my questions are - how do I know which version I'm looking at when I view the picture on the phone, because only one version of the picture is visible? Which version is uploaded to Skydrive? Which version is emailed? And, when I edit, which version is edited?

BTW - I should add that I really like this phone so far, although I do miss the Glance feature like many others. And I am a little concerned about space with no expansion option. That said, this is a very big improvement over my Lumia 822 in just about every way. I can't wait for BBM.

TIA

jpling

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
The smaller one is uploaded to SkyDrive and emailed afaik. You can use pocket file manager to email or upload either one to one drive if you wish. It has access to both now 😁 I think the lower res photo is the one opened on the phone unless you choose (open in Nokia camera)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro