Sound Issues

BoiHao Huang

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
The earpiece does not work when I receive or send out a call. To listen to the call, I'd have to put it on loud its speaker, but when i play music out loud through the speakers, it doesn't work. i tried rebooting it, nothing. then i reset the device and still nothing. what should i do?

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
It may be obvious but have you tried increasing the volume level which may be being set or left at zero?

I sometimes find I have been holding the phone in such a way that I have been pressing the Volume Down button by accident.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
If it doesn't work properly after a hard reset, it is likely a hardware issue. Get it checked at Nokia Care.

BoiHao Huang

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
so just got my phone back from nokia care and the problem is still persistent, they just sent my phone back with no differences. what do i do now?

Marcelo Velazquez

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Put your headphones on, and open the music App. Play some tunes, and take the headphones. If the music doesn't pause itself is because it thinks you still have your headphones connected.
The way to solve that is to put some graphite powder on the headphones port, and put and take your headphones many times. This happened to me yesterday.
(Sorry for my English, not a native speaker)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb