Mix radio help

pddheeraj

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Guys, please help me understand the mix radio. I stay in Bahrain (the middle east)
1. first, i can only see the 'my music' in my mixRadio. I can't see any 'mixes', 'offline mixes', 'favourites' or 'play me' options in my mixRadio. (screenshot attached) How do i get them??

2. secondly, i have some songs in my phone. Some of them belong to the same album. However, when i check in the player, it does not show all that songs in a single album. (screenshot attached) If i need to play the songs from one album, i need to play each song one at a time. How can i play all the songs from a single album at the same time???? Plz help.
i never had this problem in my older phones (android or symbian)

Guys, please help me solve these problems

wp_ss_20140302_0001.png wp_ss_20140302_0002.png

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Im not sure about the first issue, but for the second, on your pc use a program called mp3tag (http://www.mp3tag.de/en/). Edit the album names, album artist and album cover ensuring that the details are the same for a particular album. WP reads the tags to classify albums, artists etc.
Once your tags are correct, then you can play an album just by tapping it.

Here's a tip for taggig Hindi film music albums: I put the "album artist" as the music director and the "artist" as the singer. That way, the phone classifies a particular album artist with an album name as one album. If you dont include album artist, and instead only put artist as the singer name, as in your screenshot, it will classify as different albums.

pddheeraj

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks friend for the suggestion. It works, but now i have to find and update the info for all the songs in my phone. Wish there was any other way.
Thanks anyway.

Anyone else have the solution to my questions? plz reply...

xmob101

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried changing the language + region to the UK or USA?

I know the mix radio app isn't fully functional all over the world but maybe if you tried changing the region it might work.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks friend for the suggestion. It works, but now i have to find and update the info for all the songs in my phone. Wish there was any other way.
Thanks anyway.

Anyone else have the solution to my questions? plz reply...

its worth the effort. I did it for over 2000 songs.

Last edited:

pddheeraj

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried changing the language + region to the UK or USA?

I know the mix radio app isn't fully functional all over the world but maybe if you tried changing the region it might work.

Dear friend, thanks for your suggestion. i tried changing the region. but it still does not work. :cry:

pddheeraj

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Change your Microsoft account region to USA from the site and it will work .

Tried it, still not working.
right now:
my internet is working fine, the language+region is 'United states', updated my region as 'United states' in my nokia account & updated my region as 'United states' in microsoft. after that, i synced each account and also restarted my phone. also, the usage data in the mixradio is ON.
Still not working.
Plz help. any suggestions?

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else had problems with Nokia MixRadio getting stuck on "resuming" when you unlock the phone while listening with Bluetooth headphones? I have to use Stop the Music app to turn the music off. I'm using a Nokia Lumia 1520.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos