a weird doubt about xbox music

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
this might sound downright silly :confused: but im confused by this. how or where to access the Xbox music. i got my phone with Nokia music preinstalled with 3 months unlimited downloads.i download my music mainly from there. but i don't see the x box music in my phone. neither in the music , video hub or as a separate app.

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
this might sound downright silly :confused: but im confused by this. how or where to access the Xbox music. i got my phone with Nokia music preinstalled with 3 months unlimited downloads.i download my music mainly from there. but i don't see the x box music in my phone. neither in the music , video hub or as a separate app.

Xbox music isn't available in many countries (like India), so no use hoping :p

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
You can change your reason to usa, download it, then cahnge it back to your country, then you can open it, but the only practical use would be that you can make playlists properly in it. No more use. P.s, when it asks that you don't have subscription, just press the back button, and make sure you aren't in the home screen of the app. The first run would be functional, but the next runs would have blank pages and it would be reduced to just a normal music playing app which can make playlists.

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I use it to make playlists, then i go to the default hub, and under the three dot menu in now playing, i click save as playlist. This is called playlist transfer :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750