Lumia icon screen will scratch

PhalanxPunx

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
This thread is absolutely hilarious! My opinion though is that this particular GG does seem to scratch easier. I've owned numerous products over the years with GG and none of them seemed to scratch as easily as the Icon.

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I was surprised that my 1520 scratched when I used it as a snowboard.... I am appalled.... Not my fault... There I was...snowboarding on it... Then it scratched... I am going to tell everyone to F-off now... Because "your all wrong" yeah.... That's it..... Everyone here is captain obvious. ;-)

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I think I'm more appalled at the people who say they have no scratches. If you don't use a screen protector, you have scratches, you probably just can't see them at all angles.

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I think I'm more appalled at the people who say they have no scratches. If you don't use a screen protector, you have scratches, you probably just can't see them at all angles.

I don't use a screen protector on my 1520 but keep it in a case and always clean it with a microfiber cloth. I turned my phone off and looked at my phone screen in all angles under a light expecting to have tiny hair line scratches (we all get them at some point) but after having the phone for 6 months I was shocked to find I had none.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't use a screen protector on my 1520 but keep it in a case and always clean it with a microfiber cloth. I turned my phone off and looked at my phone screen in all angles under a light expecting to have tiny hair line scratches (we all get them at some point) but after having the phone for 6 months I was shocked to find I had none.
X2. I have not a single tiny scratch on my 1520 either. Not even the super fine "hair line" scratches like my 920 used to get that could only be seen when the phone is off and examined under a close light source. None...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa