Lumia 1520.3 w/ AWS, 700Mhz and QI

CollinFX45

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I ordered one today from negrielectronics. They're local for me so if anything happens or is not accurate to the text i'll be sure to raise hell in the store and deny the CC payment. I am on ATT so hoping for the best on lte bands 4/17

Sweet! When will you receive it?

taphius

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
They stated around 2 weeks due to a backlog in processing. We shall see! Ended up being ~$25 more than the att version (comparing 32gb), happy to pay that for white and wireless charging as long as it turns out good.

"Thanks for contacting Negri Electronics. We do have the Lumia 1520.3 in stock and available. Unfortunately we are currently experiencing delays in our order processing and shipping times due to company wide system changes. We ask that you please allow 1 - 2 weeks for the orders to be processed and shipped for you at this time. We do apologize for these delays but we hope to get caught up and resolve those issues in the coming weeks. We are currently unable to provide pick up at our US facility in Las Vegas as these units are not housed at this location. If there is anything else we can help you with please feel free to contact us back. Thanks again and have a great day!"

Sweet! When will you receive it?

TechyMexican

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Exactly, paying a small amount to have QI charging built in(without the workaround), NO AT&T logo, and FULL AWS support and LTE for BOTH AT&T and T-Mobile seems perfect.

They stated around 2 weeks due to a backlog in processing. We shall see! Ended up being ~$25 more than the att version (comparing 32gb), happy to pay that for white and wireless charging as long as it turns out good.
"[/I]

TechyMexican

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I would also like to add that the 32GB AT&T model is 639.99 PLUS TAX and on Negri Electronics the 32GB RM-938 is at 657.50 WITHOUT TAX and if you look hard enough, you may find a $20 discount code, which I did apply and got it down to 637.50 without tax :D

CollinFX45

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site

"Thanks for contacting Negri Electronics. We do have the Lumia 1520.3 in stock and available. Unfortunately we are currently experiencing delays in our order processing and shipping times due to company wide system changes. We ask that you please allow 1 - 2 weeks for the orders to be processed and shipped for you at this time. We do apologize for these delays but we hope to get caught up and resolve those issues in the coming weeks. We are currently unable to provide pick up at our US facility in Las Vegas as these units are not housed at this location. If there is anything else we can help you with please feel free to contact us back. Thanks again and have a great day!"

This is an unfortunate load of crap. I got no such email or anything, so if mine sits at "processing" for two weeks then I am going to cancel my order. They made no mention of it when I chatted with their reps multiple times about not only the model of the phone, but the availability as well. Let's hope for the best and pray that it doesn't take two weeks to "process" an order. I was charged immediately, so give me my phone please!

I guess I should have more patience. I did the free ground shipping too, but I only managed to find a $10 off coupon. If anyone wants it, the code is: WELCOME2NE

Best of luck to all,

​-Collin-

TechyMexican

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Exact same story with me. Ahhh why did I choose Ground? Mine will be here Friday.

​-Collin-

cause it's free :p aha. I'm going to pick it up from my local fedex location, It technically faster to get the item since I can pick it up in the early morning vs waiting until late afternoon. Its something! :D

CollinFX45

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
cause it's free :p aha. I'm going to pick it up from my local fedex location, It technically faster to get the item since I can pick it up in the early morning vs waiting until late afternoon. Its something! :D

Don't know why I didn't think of that. Can I still request that? I usually end up missing FedEx anyhow and have to pick it up at 8pm!

taphius

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Mine shipped this afternoon as well, Friday evening delivery time(requested 5pm-8pm delivery).

Maybe it was just a CYA

This is an unfortunate load of crap. I got no such email or anything, so if mine sits at "processing" for two weeks then I am going to cancel my order. They made no mention of it when I chatted with their reps multiple times about not only the model of the phone, but the availability as well. Let's hope for the best and pray that it doesn't take two weeks to "process" an order. I was charged immediately, so give me my phone please!

I guess I should have more patience. I did the free ground shipping too, but I only managed to find a $10 off coupon. If anyone wants it, the code is: WELCOME2NE

Best of luck to all,

​-Collin-