Storage issues :/

Barry Jack

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

I am using a Lumia 1320 for a couple of months and came across a sort of weird problem with the SD card storage. :unhappysweat:
I used a 2GB card and was surprised to find only ~300MB left on it , using the WP app for windows i found that nearly as much as 1 GB is used up by the "SYSTEM" . I don't quite understand what's going on on my device. Furthermore the SD card is not the default audio, video and photo storage medium.
I'd be glad if i can get a solution to this one.

fucku.png
Thanks!

Barry

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

I am using a Lumia 1320 for a couple of months and came across a sort of weird problem with the SD card storage. :unhappysweat:
I used a 2GB card and was surprised to find only ~300MB left on it , using the WP app for windows i found that nearly as much as 1 GB is used up by the "SYSTEM" . I don't quite understand what's going on on my device. Furthermore the SD card is not the default audio, video and photo storage medium.
I'd be glad if i can get a solution to this one.

View attachment 59019
Thanks!

Barry

WP doesn't store system files on SD card. Am pretty sure those 'system files' and just some pre-installed software from SD card manufacturer or just temp file which WP cant read.
Try formatting the card. If the problem still comes back report back here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise