Nokia Lumia 720 with gdr3 black

Aashish13

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Im facing problem in my phone.many times while operating my lhone it automatically goes to bing search engine and sometimes to the multitasking bar. It automatically shuts down app whole operating it and return to the main menu. What should I do to get solution for this problem pleasee anyone help me!!!!!!!!!!

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Im facing problem in my phone.many times while operating my lhone it automatically goes to bing search engine and sometimes to the multitasking bar. It automatically shuts down app whole operating it and return to the main menu. What should I do to get solution for this problem pleasee anyone help me!!!!!!!!!!

As with any weird behaviour, the first thing to try is a soft reset - hold down the Volume Down and Power buttons for about 15 seconds and then release. Your phone will reboot.

Your specific problem sounds like the touch screen is registering phantom presses. Try turning off the high sensitivity mode (if it's on) - I haven't got my phone with me at the moment so can't tell you exactly where this setting is located.

Some people have reported phantom touch issues when using a screen protector. If you have a screen protector, try removing it and seeing if the issue persists.

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Its not the touch screen, its your 3 hardware buttons! Think about what you wrote and you should understand, right? BING, MULTITASKING, HOMESCREEN...!!!!

Go to Nokia care shop and get it fixed.

L620 - Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss