Windows Phone Advice: Please Help

Dallas Gaston

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I switched to Windows Phone from an iPhone. I loved my iPhone and thought that if I was going to switch OS then I might as well go big with the beast of a phone, the 1520.

I have had the phone since it was released. Here is my problem:

I have fallen in love with the windows OS, but not in love with the huge screen. I love everything but the size. I want to downgrade but I don't know of any smaller windows phones that are even on the same level specks wise as the 1520. I've heard the 925 was a great phone but would it be a major downgrade for me just to get a smaller phone?

agrawaladitya192

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I switched to Windows Phone from an iPhone. I loved my iPhone and thought that if I was going to switch OS then I might as well go big with the beast of a phone, the 1520.

I have had the phone since it was released. Here is my problem:

I have fallen in love with the windows OS, but not in love with the huge screen. I love everything but the size. I want to downgrade but I don't know of any smaller windows phones that are even on the same level specks wise as the 1520. I've heard the 925 was a great phone but would it be a major downgrade for me just to get a smaller phone?

925 only has one drawback that it has 16GB internal memory with no expansion slot. If that would be ok for you, then 925 is also a good option.:)
925 has a dual core processor with 1GB ram compared to quad core and 2GB Lumia 1520

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro