Is MixRadio offline slow for anyone else?

Bob Bobbs

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I donwnloaded a few offline mixes on MixRadio and it takes about 3 minutes for a mix to start when I'm not connected to WiFi. When I'm on WiFi it plays right away though.
Anyone else have this problem?

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I notice if I have a offline mix and I start playing it and pause it and go back to it later on it, it doesn't play/continue the last song that I played, I'm forced to skip to the next track and it starts playing the offline mix. I noticed that was weird. Do you have a subscription to the app or are you using the free app?

Bob Bobbs

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I notice if I have a offline mix and I start playing it and pause it and go back to it later on it, it doesn't play/continue the last song that I played, I'm forced to skip to the next track and it starts playing the offline mix. I noticed that was weird. Do you have a subscription to the app or are you using the free app?
My problem is that starting a mix always takes 3-5min when I'm not on WiFi though. I was wondering why that is cause it works just fine when I'm connected to Wifi. And I'm using the free app, and I tried deleting and reinstalling the app but it made no difference.

Kunalya

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
hey, could I use another Nokia account to get mix radio for downloading songs as my subscription for three months are over now, but Now I need to install songs but it says payment needed. As I know about voucher provided by Nokia and oxicash... with another Nokia account it would be free...

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
hey, could I use another Nokia account to get mix radio for downloading songs as my subscription for three months are over now, but Now I need to install songs but it says payment needed. As I know about voucher provided by Nokia and oxicash... with another Nokia account it would be free...

no, signing in with a different account after the three month period will not give you free downloads. The free download is linked to the phone ID and activated by signing in with a Nokia account. Even if you use a different Nokia account now, the phone has already been registered on Nokia mixradio, and you can't download more songs till you redeem a voucher.

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I am unable to get the Offline to work at all when I am not connected. This is with the free and paid services. It also eats battery, even when it is not running. I only use my 520 as a music player. It has no phone capabilities and have removed all apps that I could, except Nokia Mix radio. My phone has problems with it installed.

Last edited:

Bob Bobbs

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Maybe if you wait like 5min after clicking it, it will work as is the case for me. Does MixRadio offline work normally for anyone?

MameTozhio

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I am unable to get the Offline to work at all when I am not connected. This is with the free and paid services. It also eats battery, even when it is not running. I only use my 520 as a music player. It has no phone capabilities and have removed all apps that I could, except Nokia Mix radio. My phone has problems with it installed.

Oh good I'm not the only one with this issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium