Lumia 520, app support, audio fb and smth else

Huor Ar-Feiniel

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello to all on forum,

I got my phone 2 weeks ago, and been very happy with it, so happy that i'll even share my "start screen", that it took some time to make it just right for my needs, as in, no need to sroll up/down to apps, and have them all from start, anyway, I've seen that Facebook made some update to their soft, similar with whatsup app, were you can send audio messages in a chat, however I've tryed all apps I could find, the official one, the beta version, and those that are "fan made", and I couldn't get this option on any of them. ( How to send Voice messages on Facebook Messenger - YouTube )

So, I was wondering, anyone have this working on their windows phone? or any ideea when it will work?

And another thing, if anyone knows if there is an "answering machine" app, beacause again I couldn't find any, to do basic answering machine stuff, answer a call if I don't answer within X ammount of time, play some message, then record the caller message.

Thanks for reading.

Oh, and my cool start :smile: with no scroll needed.

23j1sif.jpg

Huor Ar-Feiniel

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WPCentral. I'm glad you like your new 520. The start screen looks nice. :smile:
It looks nice for what I had in mind, I really don't like to scroll for apps, wanted to have them all from "Start", and as it is is perfect for me, and as I said, I'm very happy with the phone itself, however... apps need some improvement, hope people start to code or import those from other os to windows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire