I can't see equalizer in my lumia 520 after audio update.

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
not on my 520...never had that problem........

then you luckily didn't have mono and stereo tracks mixed in your library. When one had different mono and stereo tracks, and say if you were listening to a stereo track and the next one is a mono, and you changed the volume within the first 3-4 seconds of the song changing, then your volume would get struck at that level until you change the song. And it would get struck at that level across your phone, for all games and apps until you restarted the phone.

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
then you luckily didn't have mono and stereo tracks mixed in your library. When one had different mono and stereo tracks, and say if you were listening to a stereo track and the next one is a mono, and you changed the volume within the first 3-4 seconds of the song changing, then your volume would get struck at that level until you change the song. And it would get struck at that level across your phone, for all games and apps until you restarted the phone.

damn !!! That issue isn't solved even yet !!! Volume again stuck !!

Last edited:

Hotrippr

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Don't quite follow you...could you explain "struck"?
I'm just a stupid ***** that probably comes from a different part of the world where struck is the past participle of strike and is probably used differently.

edit: oooh, I think you mean "stuck"! Now I see.

Hmmm, never had that problem here man.

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Don't quite follow you...could you explain "struck"?
I'm just a stupid ***** that probably comes from a different part of the world where struck is the past participle of strike and is probably used differently.

edit: oooh, I think you mean "stuck"! Now I see.

Hmmm, never had that problem here man.

lol ! my fault putting that 'r' in 'stuck', corrected it. Its a fairly widespread problem, and its been given a full article in the nokia care app, it had detailed that nokia is yet to find the reason behind it, so hang on ! :p (had read it a month back)

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
same here with me... just for a second the equalizer comes and vanishes... god knows wat nokia is up to... MY BIGGEST QUESTION IS IF LUMIA520 DONOT SUPPORT AUDIO EQUALIZER THEN WHY DO WE GET THESE UPDATES???

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
same here with me... just for a second the equalizer comes and vanishes... god knows wat nokia is up to... MY BIGGEST QUESTION IS IF LUMIA520 DONOT SUPPORT AUDIO EQUALIZER THEN WHY DO WE GET THESE UPDATES???
don't get upset, the audio app isn't just for equaliser, it handles a lot else too, the updates are for that too. Besides, they cant choose which phone to give the update to, can they ? No ! So dont go so crazy about it,.,

carlson03

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Before when I would restart the phone, my volume would go to 19/30 no matter what it was on before rebooting...after update, it is what I left it on, so that is a plus for me.

Refo Arnoldus

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Why My Lumia 520 can't open the Equalizer... :unhappy:
I've Already Update the "Audio" ....
The Equalizer just pop-up in a second and then disappear :eck:

nyolc8

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Why My Lumia 520 can't open the Equalizer... :unhappy:
I've Already Update the "Audio" ....
The Equalizer just pop-up in a second and then disappear :eck:
Because the equalizer function DISABLED on L520. Simply it's not allowed on it by Nokia, or the phone can't handle it. This was known always... I don't get why people asking this now.

Hotrippr

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Because the equalizer function DISABLED on L520. Simply it's not allowed on it by Nokia, or the phone can't handle it. This was known always... I don't get why people asking this now.

Well it was such a tease. The update clearly spoke about the equalizer to my recollection. I think the update's description was a little misleading, it made you think they enabled it then found out it wasn't, thats why people are feeling let down.

muralir54

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm also facing the same problem. My 520 received updates on 25.3.14. I installed very eagerly because of the availability of equalizer. But after updated, I just saw a BLINK OF EQUALIZER only. I'm waiting for next update hopefully.��

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05