Does super sensitive touch actually work on the lumia 620

technogeek019

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
When i updated my phone to amber last year i found out that the super sensitive touch was now enabled in the lumia 620 but since i am in the middle east and it is not cold here
i was curious as to did anyone tried the option and does the touchscreen really work using gloves.
Oh and the black update has been installed in my phone so double tap to wake is also enabled and it works

technogeek019

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
The problem is that since it is never cold here, gloves are not needed hence there is not a proper way to figure out on whether if the option actually works cause when the Lumia 620 actually came out this feature was not there. Also I have tried the touch screen with cloth and all but the touch also works in the normal setting so I just wanted to check if anyone has actually tried it with gloves.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
The problem is that since it is never cold here, gloves are not needed hence there is not a proper way to figure out on whether if the option actually works cause when the Lumia 620 actually came out this feature was not there. Also I have tried the touch screen with cloth and all but the touch also works in the normal setting so I just wanted to check if anyone has actually tried it with gloves.
try to use a thick layer of cloth , double layer of cotton cloth , or any woollen cloth will work ;) that's how I show my friends super sensitive touch on my Lumia 920 , when they try the same on iPhone they all get amazed :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs