Somehow, I was able to do this on my 1520!

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
what m i missing?
is it that the matrix is over the start screen rather than over the app list?
if that is the thing, then now i can do it, but i never knew before reading this thread.

Live2Deliver

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Okay here is what to do, while in app list prepare your left hand to swipe right, then tap to the letter icon with right hand immediately swipe with your left hand. So that you can have your tiles in the background of this alphabet screen.
Thanks, got it the first try. This is cool...
wp_ss_20140322_0001.png

idsolemn

May 23, 2013
Visit site
This is a video of a ui glitch for displaying song's album art on lock screen for songs that don't have any album art.

amedeo-felice.extended.jpg

Last edited:

Freeker47

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
This is the strangest glitch I ever encountered on Windows Phone. Open the page, then click on "Page Credits" or "Acronyms" in column "Misc" -> voil?! :)

wp_ss_20131012_0001.png wp_ss_20131207_0001.png

Suraj Kanavehalli

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
this is really a pesky one. When we enter something wrong in a text box (in any apps), we just cant navigate in between a word and correct it...we can navigate between two words but not between two letters.This what I mean...

In android: we can easily navigate
and.png

In wp: we just cant
wp.jpg

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
no, i tried that many times, it never appears where we want it. it always goes somewhere else.
tap on the word and hold it for second or two. Not necessarily on the word but anywhere in typing area, then move it where you want. Do not let it go until you get to spot you want fix, little complicated but almost like android . Btw it was easier on wp7 (7.5)

reefabit

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Dunno if it's worth anything, but some time ago I noticed this glitch. I can't remember exactly, but I think Nokia (back then) published an update for Glance. Opened the store and started the update. Moments later I opened Settings without knowing that Glance still didn't finish installing. As you can see, I think the location in the picture is where Glance is installed. Too bad the fonts are so big.

wp_ss_20141003_0001.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss