Where are the mics on 925 located?

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey there guys, I just wanted to know where the mics are located on the 925, so I can avoid blocking them with my finger while recording something..

are those 3 white dots on the back the mics? if not, where are they?

vitor.rf

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey there guys, I just wanted to know where the mics are located on the 925, so I can avoid blocking them with my finger while recording something..

I'm aware of 2 mics, one on the bottom, on the edge between the glass and aluminum case, it's a small hole. The other one, a tiny hole near the headphone jack.

sunc

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

The 3 golden dots at the back are for connecting to the Wireless Charging Case.

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm aware of 2 mics, one on the bottom, on the edge between the glass and aluminum case, it's a small hole. The other one, a tiny hole near the headphone jack.

I see, I didn't notice before, thanks!

The 3 golden dots at the back are for connecting to the Wireless Charging Case.

Oh, that's something I won't use then, glad they aren't the mics, otherwise I would think they are bad located, thanks!

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I kind of got the impression that the little notch at the bottom left of the display might be one of the mics. That little hole near the headphone jack is probably one as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon