Problem with the Lumia 1320 display

jeriko_herrera

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I Have experience the same screen display defect, I've placed the unit in NCC Alimall Cubao in September 27, they told me that repair time would be 2-4 days if the defect can be repaired through software reset, its been a month now and my lumia 1320 still not ok and they told me they need to replace the touch panel, which they imported from Korea and upto now the parts still not in the country and im still counting the days and my phone is not yet repaired upto now

SyntacticSyntax

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
You guys have bought the Lumia 1320 from Globe? I bought it from Abenson so I have yet to encounter that issue. The only issue i have is like from 1520. Scrolling accidentally registering as tap.

Myra Blackbeauty

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
i have the same problem here. im also from the philippnes. its almost 3 months since i got the phone. i wonder if microsoft already made a fix. its already December and i know microsoft still has a care on nokia customers specially on this phone. i wont lose hope. please fix my phone. NOKIA 1320.

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi, i bought 2 units of the 1320 and since early Jan 2015 it's been acting strange in regards to the hypnotic color banding on screen and also the touch screen being not responsive. Are you guys still facing this problem? I've done resets on ones of the phone but it seems whenever it installs the OTA update, the screen goes bonkers. I'm from Kuala Lumpur btw.

mike112977

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi im in the club now lol. I bought this at abensons about 6days ago it appeared on the 4th day sigh. Gone to windows forum ncc. No one even in microsoft knows the solution to this problem.

Domestoboto92x

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I am panicking right now. I'm on W10M 10586.29, My 1320 also had this problem and it used to be that restarting it would fix it, but now it won't sort itself out after restarting. I'm panicking because I fear this phone has been straight up bricked, and reflashing the software or hard rebooting it will just brick it. What do I do? I am panicking and cannot take it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786