Bluetooth name change

dollyMe

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Does someone know how do I change the name of my windows phone device shown in bluetooth?
All (or the most) lumia wp (i don't know if that also goes for other devices) have the default bluetooth name "Windows Phone". I would like to change that name 'cause my boyfriend and my parents have a wp and it's a little bit confusing if all devices have the same name.
Does someone have a solution for my problem??

Btw, my device is a Lumia 920

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
yup for that you have to install windows phone app in laptop/PC then connect your phone to pc, there you can change your phone name as your choice
Windows Phone desktop sync app for Windows 7 and 8 updated | Windows Phone Central

Does someone know how do I change the name of my windows phone device shown in bluetooth?
All (or the most) lumia wp (i don't know if that also goes for other devices) have the default bluetooth name "Windows Phone". I would like to change that name 'cause my boyfriend and my parents have a wp and it's a little bit confusing if all devices have the same name.
Does someone have a solution for my problem??

Btw, my device is a Lumia 920

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Just connect your phone to a PC, go to "My Computer" and right-click on Windows Phone and select "Rename" and rename your phone to whatever you want....

That's it! No softwares needed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster