How to record sound with screen off?

sutimcon91

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
As the title says, I cannot record any sound when I turn the screen off. I tried a bunch off apps but it looks like wp8 doesn't support it. Or is there any option that I need to turn on?
Thanks

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
As the title says, I cannot record any sound when I turn the screen off. I tried a bunch off apps but it looks like wp8 doesn't support it. Or is there any option that I need to turn on?
Thanks

use 'voice memos', I've used it many times, free and can even export to music hub so you can simply copy it later on.. :)

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the solutions guys. I wonder why MSFT doesn't offer their own apps for these kind of tasks.

msft doesn't even give a stopwatch :p possibly because they want devs to have a place in the market too, not every dev can make apps like uc browser, adobe reader, surfy browser which are capable of replacing msft stuff, and if msft releases a voice recorder, people wont download any other voice recorder, bad for new devs. (unless the msft voice recorder is like their pdf reader, or like their weather app)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss