What do you think of this case? Ostrich leather

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
You'all have some purty cows on the other side of the pond. :winktongue: LoL OK imagine this, the phone rings, you take out the wallet and turn it upside down to take the phone out of the case to answer it. Turning it upside down, causes your credit cards to slip out on the ground. I don't think mixing a wallet with a phone is a good idea, but that is just me...

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
You'all have some purty cows on the other side of the pond. :winktongue: LoL OK imagine this, the phone rings, you take out the wallet and turn it upside down to take the phone out of the case to answer it. Turning it upside down, causes your credit cards to slip out on the ground. I don't think mixing a wallet with a phone is a good idea, but that is just me...

Well I'm not sure why you would need to turn it upside down to get the phone out and even if you did why would the cards fall out?

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just that it is sleeve type, and I would have the habit of just turning it upside down to remove the phone so I can answer it. Slots on the cover I presume are for credit cards/ID's... But that is me, I like the phone open and easy to answer the 2 or 3 calls I get a month. LoL I guess for me, a phone is probably the last thing I need. But texts and internet is a real need. Case looks like it would protect the phone really well....

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Turns out they only have the ostrich leather in black plus it's ?108 for it in ostrich, both of which would put me off it.

I have loved the look and feel of ostrich leather ever since my brother had it in his Bentley.

Unfortunately I can't afford to dump ?108 on wallet for my phone.

Sam_oslo

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of cases, stay away from this one Poetic Flipbook Flip Style Leather Case for Nokia Lumia 1520 Black | eBay It is really tight, I believe that taking it in and out of the case caused little fracture in the side of the glass, Because they extend up and down both sides. All about the same distance apart and close to the same size. Not sure if it did, but I can't think of another reason they would be there. (And no, I never stick the phone in the pants pocket or have ever dropped it.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire