Microsoft stole my F'ing money!

Brandon Boucher

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I bought a $25 gift card only spent 0.99 now its empty.

Thats theft they owe. Where do I go to get my money back. I can't find where I made past transactions but it will say only 1 purchase. This is such BS sorry but I am mad.

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
If you go to your account on the Windows Phone store there should be a purchase history showing what you have bought since you opened your account there. You should have also received an invoice in your email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
But aren't gift cards supposed to be deposited directly to your Microsoft account? As in all of it? Like as soon as you redeem it. Check your Microsoft Account in the wallet app, you should see how much credit you have left.

Brandon Boucher

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
If you go to your account on the Windows Phone store there should be a purchase history showing what you have bought since you opened your account there. You should have also received an invoice in your email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

I can't find the history nor was there an invoice. Also when I tried to redeem the code again, it said invalid in this market.

Brandon Boucher

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
"Not redeemable on earlier versions of Windows and Windows Phone. Windows 8 users: Update to Windows 8.1 for free through the Windows store."

I am guessing Nokia Lumia 1020 is not 8.1

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I see from earlier posts that you don't have a f'ing SIM card: I'd expect that any account activity requires ID info, and that info might only be on a SIM card. Good luck finding your balance, or a receipt and getting your money back.

Last edited:

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
"Not redeemable on earlier versions of Windows and Windows Phone. Windows 8 users: Update to Windows 8.1 for free through the Windows store."

I am guessing Nokia Lumia 1020 is not 8.1

No, nobody has Windows Phone 8.1, its not out yet. It was talking about updating Windows to 8.1, not Windows Phone.

Crasstoe

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Wallet will tell you remaining credit. Your best bet is to contact MS customer support, unless you have something to hide with your account/phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs