Do you use a case for your 920?

Devin19

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Nope, but I should have.
My first 920 fell and the screen was scattered.
Next one had a scratch over the width of the screen after using it carefully for two weeks. No idea how it got scratched...

vaultsurvivor

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I use a leather sleeve case. I don't want it getting scratched in my pocket etc but i like my phone in my hand when im using it. And get a screen protector for every phone you get. Its not as nice as the screen but id rather look at a screen sheen that i can wipe off than a dirty great scratch on the phones glass screen that i can never get rid of...

GerOrBa

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I have a leather one, but I barely use it. I only use it when I need to throw my phone in a backpack when I go mountain cycling so the screen is protected from whatever is in that pocket. but I usually remove it for day to day use.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Nope, no screen protector and no case. I have a few small scratches on the screen, but I find that to be far more preferable to a screen protector. You don't realize how dull it makes your device's image over time until you peel a grungy old protector off your phone and realize how crisp and clean the image has suddenly become!

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone here recommend a case?

Also do people use screen protectors with this phone?

What exactly are you looking for? A thin case that just protects the back and sides or something that's built more like a tank? I have cases that fall under both categories for my 920: Amazon.com: Incipio NK-130 Feather Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Neon Blue: Cell Phones & Accessories and Amazon.com: Incipio NK-132 Dual Pro Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

lsoneboy333

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I hate the cases for the 920 as they make even bigger then it already is. I use a screen protector with a clear back screen protector. Works great and keeps it protected from minor drops.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have the official Nokia cases in cyan yellow and black. My cyan phone has like a white residue all over the back of it from using a case. It looks horrible

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I use case so I can hook up Lace or lanyard. But When im home I do not use any cover..

my 920 doesnt havr screen protector as well and there are no signs of scratchess.. so far..

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I hate the cases for the 920 as they make even bigger then it already is. I use a screen protector with a clear back screen protector. Works great and keeps it protected from minor drops.

Not the case with feather cases at all. They don't add bulk because they're super thin.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven