When will Windows Phone 8.1 be released for the 920?

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
As always, unfortunately, this will rest entirely in the hands of at&t. It is possible that they will release the update quickly, but history tells us that it is unlikely.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
As always, unfortunately, this will rest entirely in the hands of at&t. It is possible that they will release the update quickly, but history tells us that it is unlikely.

Not just AT&T. Some of us have 920s that are from other carriers. Mine is factory unlocked but a Rogers.

lsoneboy333

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I hope it doesn't take to long as I went back to my 920 from my 1520....... I really don't want the big hiccup that was update 2 on AT&T

denzilla

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Better be patient, fellas. Nokia's got a new round of phones with 8.1 pre-installed that you know are going to have to be on the market for a few weeks before we're allowed to have this on existing phones.

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
The Developer Preview is comming April 10th, so if u r already not, register with Microsoft Visual Studio for free, then wait for the Preview to come, and enjoy :D

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
A new update fixes a few bugs and presents a ton of new bugs... seriously my next phone will be an iPhone.
This is a very extensive update and sure there will be bugs just the latest Ios opdates. So if you want to get an iphone get an iphone

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
The definition of update:
Kill the old bugs, put new bugs in.

Seriously, does any1 really think that an iPhone on the newest iOS won't have bugs? They have just announced a serious bug with which I can disable some1's iCloud from their iPhone, restore it, and use it like mine. Now that is a major flaw in security. And to do this, u just need to power-cycle the device... - childs play!

mccririck

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Ignore the bugs, a big update usually intoduces new features and improves usability. Really if thety dont do this they have failed and the developers know this.

Those not interested in updates would presumably be very happy using a 2000 year old abacus and smoke signals.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss