Lumia 930 without SensorCore

derDaniel

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks,

did I get it wrong or is the Lumia 930 without the SensorCore low-power sensor.
Stephen Elop mentioned them in the context of the 630 and 635. Did it include the 930?

Cheers

Joel S.

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't be surprised if its just PR speak for using one of the phone's cores to track activity. Think the 1520 does it.

andrelamont

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't be surprised if its just PR speak for using one of the phone's cores to track activity. Think the 1520 does it.

Thats what I am thinking. After reading qualcomms page on sensors

Snapdragon Sensor Core | Qualcomm

From voice and location recognition to speed and temperature monitoring, the Qualcomm? Snapdragon™ sensor core is designed to take in and intelligently use information from a variety of sensors to make some incredible mobile experiences happen—all while using as little power as possible.

At the heart of some of the most advanced smartphones and tablets, the sensor core in a Snapdragon processor is designed to keep your device ready to receive data from your device’s sensors and then efficiently enable advanced features that help with GPS, gaming, camera stabilization, health monitoring and more.

I think(?) this feature is only supported on their quad-core devices but can't confirm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720