Lumia 620 randomly turns itself off

dailynail

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know why this would happen? Used to do it ages ago but then OS got updated and it seemed to stop doing it. Upgraded to Black recently and now 2 or 3 times a week I'll get my phone out of my pocket and it's off. Very annoying!

Jan Tomsic

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know why this would happen? Used to do it ages ago but then OS got updated and it seemed to stop doing it. Upgraded to Black recently and now 2 or 3 times a week I'll get my phone out of my pocket and it's off. Very annoying!

Try resetting the phone first and check that the battery has proper contact, that it's not loose in any way.

dailynail

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, I wondered about the battery but then remembered that I'd used some double sided tape a while back to keep it from moving inside.

ZimGuy

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
My Wife's Lumia 620 keeps randomly restarting and also freezes occasionally, requiring the battery to be removed to get it working. This has only been since the Lumia Black update. I am going to try reseting to factory defaults to see if that resolves it.

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Try setting time manually (disable auto update) .. That worked for me for WiFi getting stuck while turning on and also randomm reboots ...try it out......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05